The effects of price limits on trading volume: a study of the cotton futures market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J & Seguin, Paul J, 1994. " Volume, Volatility, and New York Stock Exchange Trading Halts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 183-214, March.
- Joan Evans & James M. Mahoney, 1996. "The effects of daily price limits on cotton futures and options trading," Research Paper 9627, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ma, C.K. & Rao, R.P. & Sears, R.S., 1989. "Volatility, Price Resolution, And The Effectiveness Of Price Limits," Papers t7, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Kodres, Laura E & O'Brien, Daniel P, 1994. "The Existence of Pareto-Superior Price Limits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 919-932, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2005. "Does Sovereign Risk Differ for Domestic and Foreign Investors? Historical Evidence from Scandinavian Bond Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 585, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Feb 2005.
- Anthony D. Hall & Paul Kofman & Steve Manaster, 2001. "Migration of Price Discovery With Constrained Futures Markets," Research Paper Series 70, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:1997:i:jan:n:v.3no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .