Understanding aggregate default rates of high yield bonds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter S. Yoo, 1997. "Charging up a mountain of debt: accounting for the growth of credit card debt," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 3-13.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer & Annika E. Sunden, 1997. "Family finances in the U.S.: recent evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-24.
- Elizabeth Laderman, 1996. "What's behind problem credit card loans?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul19.
- Donald P. Morgan & Ian Toll, 1997. "Bad debt rising," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Mar).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meeks, Roland, 2012. "Do credit market shocks drive output fluctuations? Evidence from corporate spreads and defaults," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 568-584.
- Harald Uhlig & Fiorella De Fiore, 2005.
"Bank Finance versus Bond Finance: What Explains the Differences Between US and Europe?,"
2005 Meeting Papers
618, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Uhlig, Harald, 2005. "Bank finance versus bond finance: what explains the differences between US and Europe?," Working Paper Series 547, European Central Bank.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2005. "Bank finance versus bond finance: what explains the differences between US and Europe?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-042, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Racheva-Sarabian, Anna & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Semykina, Anastasia, 2015. "The default of special district financing: Evidence from California," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 37-48.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Ivan Alves, 2005. "Sectoral fragility: factors and dynamics," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 450-80 Bank for International Settlements.
- Sandow, Sven & Friedman, Craig & Gold, Mark & Chang, Peter, 2006. "Economy-wide bond default rates: A maximum expected utility approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 679-693, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:1996:i:may:n:v.2no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .