Jobless recoveries: causes and consequences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy M. Piger & Robert H. Rasche, 2008. "Inflation: Do Expectations Trump the Gap?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(4), pages 85-116, December.
- William T. Gavin, 2009. "More money: understanding recent changes in the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 49-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Toth & Katarina Valkova, 2015. "Wage Rigidities and Jobless Recovery in Slovakia: New Survey Evidence," Working and Discussion Papers OP 3/2015, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Netšunajev, Aleksei & Glass, Katharina, 2017.
"Uncertainty and employment dynamics in the euro area and the US,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 48-62.
- Aleksei Netsunajev & Katharina Glass, 2016. " Uncertainty and Employment Dynamics in the Euro Area and the US," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Todd Gabe & Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander, 2012.
"The Creative Class and the crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-53.
- Gabe, Todd & Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2012. "The Creative Class And The Crisis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 272, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Ireland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/265, International Monetary Fund.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:y:2011:i:apr:p:18-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.