Jobless recoveries: causes and consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2017.
"It ain’t over till it’s over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(49), pages 4946-4969, October.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2015. "It ain't over till it's over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection," Working papers 031, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2015. "It ain'?t over till it'?s over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 424, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fabio Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2015. "It ain't over till it's over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection," Working Papers 303, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Peter Toth & Katarina Valkova, 2015. "Wage Rigidities and Jobless Recovery in Slovakia: New Survey Evidence," Working and Discussion Papers OP 3/2015, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Netšunajev, Aleksei & Glass, Katharina, 2017.
"Uncertainty and employment dynamics in the euro area and the US,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 48-62.
- Aleksei Netsunajev & Katharina Glass, 2016. " Uncertainty and Employment Dynamics in the Euro Area and the US," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Todd Gabe & Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander, 2012.
"The Creative Class and the crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-53.
- Gabe, Todd & Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2012. "The Creative Class And The Crisis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 272, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Ireland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/265, International Monetary Fund.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:y:2011:i:apr:p:18-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .