The mysterious Greek yield curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Pinkowitz & René M. Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2012. "Multinationals and the High Cash Holdings Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 18120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2015.
"Financial sector and output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 235-263.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2014. "Financial Sector and Output Dynamics in the Euro Area: Non-linearities Reconsidered," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100578, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Frauke Schleer & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Sector and Output Dynamics in the Euro Area: Non-linearities Reconsidered," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-5, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2013.
"Financial sector-output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2014. "Financial sector-output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-068 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBonds ; Government securities ; Greece;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2012:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.