Unemployment insurance fraud
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina LINCARU & Speranta PÎRCIOG & Draga Atanasiu, 2016. "A Model Of A System Of Monitoring And Alert System Of The Risk Of Unemployment – Romanian Case," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 125-145, December.
- David L. Fuller & B. Ravikumar & Yuzhe Zhang, 2015.
"Unemployment Insurance Fraud and Optimal Monitoring,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 249-290, April.
- David L. Fuller & B. Ravikumar & Yuzhe Zhang, 2012. "Unemployment insurance fraud and optimal monitoring," Working Papers 2012-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yuzhe Zhang & B Ravikumar & David Fuller, 2014. "Unemployment Insurance Fraud and Optimal Monitoring," 2014 Meeting Papers 1191, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:viii:y:2016:i:3:p:125-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Long, Iain W. & Polito, Vito, 2015. "Cash-in-Hand, Benefit Fraud and Unemployment Insurance," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alan Finkelstein-Shapiro & Miguel Sarzosa, 2012. "Unemployement Protection for Informal Workers in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4542, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Auray Stéphane & Fuller David & Lkhagvasuren Damba, 2017. "Unemployment Insurance Take-up Rates in an Equilibrium Search Model," Working Papers 2017-58, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment ; Unemployment insurance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2012:n:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.