Paying interest on deposits at Federal Reserve banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liao, Wei & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2015.
"The trade comovement puzzle and the margins of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 266-288.
- Wei Liao & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2012. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," Working Papers 042012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Liao, Wei & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2014. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," Working Papers 2014-43, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ana Santacreu, 2012. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers 34, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013.
"U.S. Commercial Bank Lending Through 2008:Q4: New Evidence From Gross Credit Flows,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 428-444, January.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna Francis, 2009. "U.S. Commercial Bank Lending through 2008:Q4: New Evidence from Gross Credit Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2009. "U.S. commercial bank lending through 2008:Q4: new evidence from gross credit flows," Working Papers 2009-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bofinger, Peter & Debes, Sebastian, 2010. "A primer on unconventional monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2008:n:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.