Quantitative easing in Japan: past and present
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McNelis, Paul D., 2016. "Optimal policy rules at home, crisis and quantitative easing abroad," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Stefan Angrick & Naoko Nemoto, 2017. "Central banking below zero: the implementation of negative interest rates in Europe and Japan," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 417-443, December.
- Stephanos Papadamou & Nikolaos A. Kyriazis & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes, 2019. "Spillover Effects of US QE and QE Tapering on African and Middle Eastern Stock Indices," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-20, April.
- Angrick, Stefan & Nemoto, Naoko, 2017. "Central Banking below Zero: The Implementation of Negative Interest Rate Policies in Europe and Japan," ADBI Working Papers 740, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hokyung Chung & Jongoh Lee, 2019. "Community Cultural Resources as Sustainable Development Enablers: A Case Study on Bukjeong Village in Korea compared with Naoshima Island in Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-14, March.
- William N. Butos, 2015. "The Bernanke Fed and "Credit Easing" Policies, 2008-2014," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 30(Winter 20), pages 1-15.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2016. "Finding stability in a time of prolonged crisis: Unconventional policy rules for Japan," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 122-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:00001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.