Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:13:y:2011:i:04:n:s0219198911003088 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:87:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2815-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristini, Hélène & Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele & Barthod-Prothade, Mireille & Woodside, Arch, 2017. "Toward a general theory of luxury: Advancing from workbench definitions and theoretical transformations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 101-107.
- Stéphan T. Grilli & Mike Shelby & Olivier Kimmoun & Guillaume Dupont & Dmitry Nicolsky & Gangfeng Ma & James T. Kirby & Fengyan Shi, 2017. "Modeling coastal tsunami hazard from submarine mass failures: effect of slide rheology, experimental validation, and case studies off the US East Coast," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 353-391, March.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:90:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3073-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donatini A. & Fiorentini G. & Lippi Bruni M. & Mammi I. & Ugolini C., 2014. "Dealing with minor illnesses: the link between primary care characteristics and First Aid Clinics’ attendances," Working Papers wp925, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Safe and Resilient Infrastructure in the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21732, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkte:y:2008:i:fall:p:22-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.