Monetary policy report to the Congress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milani, Fabio, 2007.
"Expectations, learning and macroeconomic persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Working Papers 050608, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Macroeconomics 0510022, EconWPA.
- Abreu, Denise A. & Riberas, Zulma T., 2008. "General Overview of the NASS Objective Yield and Objective Measurement Programs," NASS Research Reports 235073, United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service.
- Branch, William A., 2007. "Sticky information and model uncertainty in survey data on inflation expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 245-276, January.
- Heiman, M.K., 2006. "Expectations for renewable energy under market restructuring: the U.S. experience," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1052-1066.
- Elías Albagli I., 2004. "¿Cuánto se Alejan de su Objetivo los Países que Siguen Metas de Inflación?," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 7(2), pages 63-70, August.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1080-1107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States ; Economic conditions - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2004:i:sum:p:266-288:n:v.90no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.