Monetary policy report to the Congress, July 18, 2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Robert B. Kahn & Ross Levine, 1989. "External debt and developing country growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 352, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Gigliani, 2014. "The Reform of the Federal Reserve in 2008: Is the Money Supply Endogenous or Exogenous?," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(71), pages 73-94, December.
- Aoki, Kosuke & Proudman, James & Vlieghe, Gertjan, 2004.
"House prices, consumption, and monetary policy: a financial accelerator approach,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 414-435, October.
- Kosuke Aoki & James Proudman & Gertjan Vlieghe, 2002. "House prices, consumption, and monetary policy: a financial accelerator approach," Bank of England working papers 169, Bank of England.
- Aoki, Kosuke & James Proudman & Gertjan Vlieghe, 2003. "House prices, consumption, and monetary policy: a financial accelerator approach," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 7, Royal Economic Society.
- Jesús Clemente & María Dolores Gadea & Antonio Montañés & Marcelo Reyes, 2017.
"Structural Breaks, Inflation and Interest Rates: Evidence from the G7 Countries,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Jesus Clemente & Antonio Montañes & Marcelo Reyes, 2004. "Structural Breaks, Inflation and Interest Rates: Evidence for the G7 countries," Econometrics 0401005, EconWPA.
- Dawid Johannes van Lill, 2017. "Changes in the Liquidity Effect Over Time: Evidence from Four Monetary Policy Regimes," Working Papers 704, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mukesh Khanal, 2011. "Monetary Neutrality in the Nepalese Economy during 1975-2008," Working Papers id:4647, eSocialSciences.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(613):y:2017:i:4(613):p:137-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiménez Polanco, Miguel Alejandro & Lopez Hawa, Nabil, 2014.
"Heterogeneidad y Racionalidad en las Expectativas de Inflación: Evidencia desagregada para República Dominicana
[Heterogeneity and Rationality of Inflation Expectations: Disaggregated Evidence for ," MPRA Paper 75912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - United States ; Monetary policy - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2001:i:aug:p:501-527:n:v.87no.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.