Bank and nonbank competition for small business credit: evidence from the 1987 and 1993 national surveys of small business finances
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duygan-Bump, Burcu & Levkov, Alexey & Montoriol-Garriga, Judit, 2015.
"Financing constraints and unemployment: Evidence from the Great Recession,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 89-105.
- Burcu Duygan-Bump & Alexey Levkov & Judit Montoriol-Garriga, 2010. "Financing constraints and unemployment: evidence from the Great Recession," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Duygan-Bump, Burcu & Leykov, Alexey & Montoriol-Garriga, Judit, 2014. "Financing Constraints and Unemployment: Evidence from the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-92, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Strahan, Philip E. & Weston, James P., 1998. "Small business lending and the changing structure of the banking industry1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 821-845, August.
- Degryse, H.A. & Cerqueiro, G.M. & Ongena, S., 2007. "Distance, Bank Organizational Structure and Credit," Discussion Paper 2007-018, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Rosen, Richard J., 1998. "Comment on Peek and Rosengrew and Strahan and Westow," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 846-849, August.
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2010.
"Entrepreneurial Finance and Nondiversifiable Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(12), pages 4348-4388, December.
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, "undated". "Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-018, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-180, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk," NBER Working Papers 14848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avery, Robert B. & Bostic, Raphael W. & Samolyk, Katherine A., 1998. "The role of personal wealth in small business finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 1019-1061, August.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi, 2008. "Bank consolidation and new business formation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1598-1612, August.
- Sung-Eun Yu, 2017. "The Role of Nonbank Financial Institutions in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2017_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Kupiec, Paul & Lee, Yan & Rosenfeld, Claire, 2017. "Does bank supervision impact bank loan growth?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 29-48.
- Voordeckers, Wim & Steijvers, Tensie, 2006. "Business collateral and personal commitments in SME lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3067-3086, November.
More about this item
KeywordsNonbank financial institutions ; Small business ; Savings and loan associations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1996:i:nov:p:983-995:n:v.82no.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.