The cosmic risk: an essay on global imbalances and treasuries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Temor y falla de mercados: Desequilibrios mundiales y “aseguramiento propio," Research Department Publications 4499, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and ¿Self-Insurance¿," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1606, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and 'Self-insurance',"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and “Self-Insurance”," Research Department Publications 4498, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jean-François Goux, 2008. "Ruptures épaisses et stationnarité en tendance : le cas du taux de change euro-dollar," Post-Print halshs-00333576, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of trade ; Risk ; Foreign exchange rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:y:2005:i:feb:x:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.