Monetary policy and the theory of the risk-averse bank
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Stiglitz & Bruce Greenwald, 1993. "Monetary policy and the theory of the risk-averse bank," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 93-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong, Yizhe & Meng, Chao & Firth, Michael & Hou, Wenxuan, 2014. "Ownership structure and risk-taking: Comparative evidence from private and state-controlled banks in China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 120-130.
- Meriem Haouat & Diego N. Moccero & Ramiro Sosa Navarro, 2012.
"Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 1017-1033, November.
- Haouat, Meriem & Moccero, Diego Nicolas & Sosa Navarro, Ramiro, 2010. "Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries," MPRA Paper 22991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meriem Haouat & Diego Nicolas Moccero & Ramiro Sosa Navarro, 2010. "Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Response of Venezuelan output to monetary policy, deficit spending, and currency depreciation: a VAR model," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, December.
- Hsing, Y., 2004. "Responses of Argentine Output to Shocks to Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates: A VAR Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States ; Credit ; Interest rates ; Risk ; Banks and banking ; Econometric models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:y:1993:i:mar:x:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.