U.S. and euro-area monetary policy by regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "Cross of Euros," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 167-192, Summer.
- Jordà, Òscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2015.
"Betting the house,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 2-18.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "Betting the House," Working Paper Series 2014-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "Betting the House," NBER Working Papers 20771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Jorda & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "Betting the House," Working Papers 312014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ã’scar JordÃ & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "Betting the House," CESifo Working Paper Series 5147, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jordà, Òscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "Betting the House," CEPR Discussion Papers 10305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kleczka, Mitja, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, and Secular Stagnation at the Zero Lower Bound. A View on the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 67228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Shelburne, 2012. "Restoring Stability to Europe," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2012_3, UNECE.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Labor mobility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2012:i:feb27:n:2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.