Recent financial developments and the U.S. economic outlook
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Janet L. Yellen, 2007. "Recent financial developments and the U.S. economic outlook," Speech 42, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2007. "Recent financial developments and the U.S. economic outlook," Speech 40, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Emmons & R. Gilbert & Timothy Yeager, 2004. "Reducing the Risk at Small Community Banks: Is it Size or Geographic Diversification that Matters?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 259-281, April.
- Frederick T. Furlong & John Krainer, 2007. "Regional economic conditions and the variability of rates of return in commercial banking," Working Paper Series 2007-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrew P. Meyer & Timothy J. Yeager, 2001. "Are small rural banks vulnerable to local economic downturns?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 25-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2008. "Equity premia in emerging markets: National characteristics as determinants," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 389-404, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - United States ; Economic forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2007:i:sep14:n:2007-26-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.