Japanese foreign exchange intervention
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl, 2008.
"A structural break in the effects of Japanese foreign exchange intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 389-401, December.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Hillebrand, Eric, 2006. "A structural break in the effects of Japanese foreign exchange intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility," Working Paper Series 650, European Central Bank.
- Watanabe, Tsutomu & Yabu, Tomoyoshi, 2013.
"The great intervention and massive money injection: The Japanese experience 2003–2004,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 428-443.
- Tsutomu Watanabe & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2011. "The Great Intervention and Massive Money Injection: The Japanese Experience 2003-2004," CARF F-Series CARF-F-266, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael Hutchison, 2005. "Foreign exchange intervention and monetary policy in Japan, 2003â€“04," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 241-260, November.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange - Japan ; Monetary policy - Japan ; Yen; Japanese;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2003:i:dec12:n:2003-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.