Job creation and destruction
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): may2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Mikael Carlsson & Stefan Laséen, 2005.
"Capital Adjustment Patterns In Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model Do They Suggest?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 969-986, October.
- Carlsson, M. & Laseen, S., 2001. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model do they Suggest?," Papers 2001-15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Laséen, Stefan, 2002. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model Do They Suggest?," Working Paper Series 143, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Carlsson, Mikael & Laséen, Stefan, 2001. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model do they Suggest?," Working Paper Series 2001:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Pietro Garibaldi, 2001. "Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 335-368, April.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2000. "Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 2576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jim Malley & Anton Muscatelli & Ulrich Woitek, 1998. "The Interaction Between Business Cycles and Productivity Growth: Evidence from US Industrial Data," Working Papers 9805, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 1998.
- Laséen, Stefan, 2000. "Nominal Wage Contracts, Aggregate and Firm-Specific Uncertainty – How High is the Private Gain from Indexation?," Working Paper Series 2000:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Laseen, S., 2000. "Nominal Wage Contracts, Aggregate and Firm-Specific Uncertainty - How High Is the Private Gain From Indexation?," Papers 2000:11, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Arai, Mahmood & Heyman, Fredrik, 2000. "Permanent and Temporary Labour: Job and Worker Flows in Sweden, 1989-1998," Working Papers 71, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Aleksandra Gaweł, 2004. "The Business Cycle Dependent Fluctuation of Employment in Sectors in Polish Economy," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 12.
- Heyman, Fredrik, 2001. "Wage Dispersion and Allocation of Jobs," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 479, Stockholm School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1997:i:may2:n:97-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noah Pollaczek)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed