Job creation and destruction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Labor Market Dynamics and Unemployemnt: A Reconsideration," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(1), pages 13-72.
- Stuart E. Weiner, 1993. "New estimates of the natural rate of unemployment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 53-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikael Carlsson & Stefan Laséen, 2005.
"Capital Adjustment Patterns In Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model Do They Suggest?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 969-986, October.
- Carlsson, M. & Laseen, S., 2001. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model do they Suggest?," Papers 2001-15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Laséen, Stefan, 2002. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model Do They Suggest?," Working Paper Series 143, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Carlsson, Mikael & Laséen, Stefan, 2001. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model do they Suggest?," Working Paper Series 2001:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Pietro Garibaldi, 2001.
"Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 335-368, April.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2000. "Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 2576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laséen, Stefan, 2000.
"Nominal Wage Contracts, Aggregate and Firm-Specific Uncertainty – How High is the Private Gain from Indexation?,"
Working Paper Series
2000:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Laseen, S., 2000. "Nominal Wage Contracts, Aggregate and Firm-Specific Uncertainty - How High Is the Private Gain From Indexation?," Papers 2000:11, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jim Malley & Anton Muscatelli & Ulrich Woitek, 1998. "The Interaction Between Business Cycles and Productivity Growth: Evidence from US Industrial Data," Working Papers 9805, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 1998.
- Arai, Mahmood & Heyman, Fredrik, 2000. "Permanent and Temporary Labour: Job and Worker Flows in Sweden, 1989-1998," Working Papers 71, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Aleksandra Gaweł, 2004. "The Business Cycle Dependent Fluctuation of Employment in Sectors in Polish Economy," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 12.
- Heyman, Fredrik, 2001. "Wage Dispersion and Allocation of Jobs," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 479, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment (Economic theory) ; Manufactures ; Labor market ; Labor productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1997:i:may2:n:97-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .