Capital Adjustment Patterns in Swedish Manufacturing Firms: What Model do they Suggest?
In this paper we study the capital adjustment process in Swedish manufacturing firms and relate the empirical findings to standard models of firm behavior in the presence of impediments to capital adjustments.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.|
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Doms & Timothy Dunne, 1994.
"Capital Adjustment Patterns in Manufacturing Plants,"
94-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mark E. Doms & Timothy Dunne, 1998. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Manufacturing Plants," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 409-429, April.
- Cabalero, R.J., 1997.
97-20, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Guiseppe Bertola & Ricardo J. Caballero, 1994.
"Irreversibility and Aggregate Investment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 223-246.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Pfann, Gerard Antonie, 1996.
"Adjustment Costs in Factor Demand,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oivind Anti Nilsen & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1996.
"Zeroes and Lumps in Investment: Empirical Evidence on Irreversibilities and Non-Convexities,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
337., Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2000.
- Øivind Anti Nilsen & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2003. "Zeros and Lumps in Investment: Empirical Evidence on Irreversibilities and Nonconvexities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1021-1037, November.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, December.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1994. "Small Sample Bias and Adjustment Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 52-58, February.
- Prakash Loungani & Bharat Trehan, 1997. "Job creation and destruction," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may2.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M. R. A. Engel & John C. Haltiwanger, 1995. "Plant-Level Adjustment and Aggregate Investment Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 1-54.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Koskenkylä, Heikki & Södersten, Jan, 1994. "Manufacturing investment and taxation in the Nordic countries," Research Discussion Papers 8/1994, Bank of Finland.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Koskenkyla, Heikki & Sodersten, Jan, 1994. " Manufacturing Investment and Taxation in the Nordic Countries," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 443-461.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:2001-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.