Reforms to protect American credit card holders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013. "Buy National or Buy International? The optimal design of government spending in an open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 87-108.
- Aldona Juozapaviciene & Agne Montvidaite, 2012. "Peculiarities Of Economics Recovery After Worldwide Economic Crisis In 2008–2009," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 35-55, June.
- Kelle, Peter & Schneider, Helmut & Yi, Huizhi, 2014. "Decision alternatives between expected cost minimization and worst case scenario in emergency supply – Second revision," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 250-260.
- Gehde-Trapp, Monika & Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia, 2015.
"The liquidity premium in CDS transaction prices: Do frictions matter?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 184-205.
- Gehde-Trapp, Monika & Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia, 2015. "The liquidity premium in CDS transaction prices: Do frictions matter?," CFR Working Papers 12-12 [rev.2], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Lisa D. Cook & Trevon D. Logan & John M. Parman, 2017. "Racial Segregation and Southern Lynching," NBER Working Papers 23813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfci:y:2009:i:sum:p:35-36:n:v.21no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.