Assessing the costs and consequences of the 2007–09 financial crisis and its aftermath
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:583-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thibaut Duprey & Benjamin Klaus, 2017.
"How to Predict Financial Stress? An Assessment of Markov Switching Models,"
Staff Working Papers
17-32, Bank of Canada.
- Duprey, Thibaut & Klaus, Benjamin, 2017. "How to predict financial stress? An assessment of Markov switching models," Working Paper Series 2057, European Central Bank.
- Patricia Palhau Mora & Michael Januska, 2016. "On the Nexus of Monetary Policy and Financial Stability: Is the Financial System More Resilient?," Discussion Papers 16-12, Bank of Canada.
- Sajid M. Chaudhry & Andrew W. Mullineux & Natasha Agarwal, 2015. "Balancing the Regulation and Taxation of Banking," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16668.
- Gerald Epstein, 2014. "Restructuring finance to promote productive employment," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 161-170, September.
- ROTARU, Livia Maria, 2014. "The Financial Crisis – Explaining The Costs," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 1(1), pages 187-193.
- Facundo Piguillem & Guillermo Ordonez, 2015.
"Retirement in the Shadow (Banking),"
2015 Meeting Papers
1200, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ordoñez, Guillermo & Piguillem, Facundo, 2018. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," CEPR Discussion Papers 13144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo Ordoñez & Facundo Piguillem, 2017. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," EIEF Working Papers Series 1714, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
- Patricia Palhau Mora, 2018. "The “Too Big to Fail” Subsidy in Canada: Some Estimates," Staff Working Papers 18-9, Bank of Canada.
- Tirupam Goel, 2016. "Banking industry dynamics and size-dependent capital regulation," BIS Working Papers 599, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2013:i:sep:n:v.8no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.