Default and lost opportunities: a message from Argentina for euro-zone countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Plante & Mine K. Yücel, 2011. "Did speculation drive oil prices? futures market points to fundamentals," Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 6(oct).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seunghoon Na & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe & Vivian Z. Yue, 2014. "A Model of the Twin DS: Optimal Default and Devaluation," Emory Economics 1404, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Na, Seunghoon & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín & Yue, Vivian, 2015. "A Model of the Twin Ds: Optimal Default and Devaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Na, Seunghoon & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin & Yue, Vivian Z., 2015. "A model of the Twin Ds: optimal default and devaluation," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2015-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Seunghoon Na & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martin Uribe & Vivian Z. Yue, 2014. "The Twin Ds: Optimal Default and Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 20314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vivian Yue & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe & Seunghoon Na, 2015. "A Model of the Twin Ds: Optimal Default and Devaluation," 2015 Meeting Papers 419, Society for Economic Dynamics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2012:i:may:n:v.7no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .