Durable goods and the collapse of global trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Filippo di Mauro & Bernd Schnatz & Nico Zorell, 2011. "Where are global and U.S. trade heading in the aftermath of the trade collapse: issues and alternative scenarios," International Finance Discussion Papers 1017, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C Johnson & Kei-Mu Yi, 2010.
"Demand Spillovers and the Collapse of Trade in the Global Recession,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 58(2), pages 295-326, December.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2010. "Demand Spillovers and the Collapse of Trade in the Global Recession," IMF Working Papers 10/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Lian An & Jian Wang, 2012.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence Based on Vector Autoregression with Sign Restrictions,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 359-380.
- An, Lian, 2006. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through:Evidence Based on Vector Autoregression with Sign Restrictions," MPRA Paper 527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- An, Lian & Wang, Jian, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through: evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- James Koch, 2012. "Regional Economic Impacts of the World-Wide Recession: A Case Study of Hampton Roads, Virginia," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 163-176.
- Dimitra Petropoulou & Kwok Tong Soo, 2011.
"Product Durability and Trade Volatility,"
Working Paper Series
2811, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Dimitra Petropoulou & Kwok Tong Soo, 2011. "Product durability and trade volatility," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 94, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:2:p:163-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Mejia Reyes & Miguel Angel Diaz Carreño, 2015. "Effects of the Great Recession on state output in Mexico," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 12(2), pages 25-45, Julio-Dic.
More about this item
KeywordsRecessions ; Financial crises ; Durable goods; Consumer ; International trade ; Gross domestic product;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2010:i:feb:n:v.5no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.