Liquidity mismatch helps predict bank failure and distress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popoyan, Lilit & Napoletano, Mauro & Roventini, Andrea, 2017.
"Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro-prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 117-140.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability : monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming Macroeconomic Instability: Monetary and Macro Prudential Policy Interactions in an Agent-Based Model," LEM Papers Series 2015/33, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications 2015-32, Sciences Po.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary andmacro-prudential policy interactions in an agent-basedmodel," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5hussro0tc9, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:00022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.