Border metros see economic growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014.
"The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7989, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shahrouz Abolhosseini & Almas Heshmati & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014109, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
- Wei Sun & Shiyong Li, 2014. "Equilibrium and optimal behavior of customers in Markovian queues with multiple working vacations," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 694-715, July.
- Zheng, Yuhua & Luo, Dongkun, 2013. "Industrial structure and oil consumption growth path of China: Empirical evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 336-343.
- Nadia Granato & Anette Haas & Silke Hamann & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2015. "The Impact Of Skill-Specific Migration On Regional Unemployment Disparities In Germany," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 513-539, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddcr:y:2007:n:1:x:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.