Maquiladora industry: past, present and future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Barraza de Anda, Martha & Tinajero, Roberto, 2006. "Analisis Retrospectivo de la Industria Maquiladora de Exportacion en Mexico [Retrospective Analysis of the Maquiladora Export Industry in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 14666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Utar, Hale & Ruiz, Luis B. Torres, 2013. "International competition and industrial evolution: Evidence from the impact of Chinese competition on Mexican maquiladoras," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 267-287.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2015.
"Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1682-1721, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dennis J. Snower & Alessio J. G. Brown & Christian Merkl, 2009. "Globalization and the Welfare State: A Review of Hans-Werner Sinn's Can Germany Be Saved?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 136-158, March.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Martha Patricia Barraza de Anda, 2004. "Maquiladora Prospects in a Global Economy," Development and Comp Systems 0408017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Guy M. Meredith & Christopher M. Towe, 2005.
"How Has NAFTA Affected the Mexican Economy? Review and Evidence,"
Springer Books, in: Rolf J. Langhammer & Lúcio Vinhas Souza (ed.), Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Stabilization in Latin America, pages 35-81,
- Mr. Ayhan Kose & Mr. Guy M Meredith & Mr. Christopher M Towe, 2004. "How Has Nafta Affected the Mexican Economy? Review and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 2004/059, International Monetary Fund.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi & Nattawoot Tripetch, 2014. "The "Maquila" Lessons and Implications to Thai-Myanmar Border Development," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 392-406, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNorth American Free Trade Agreement; Maquiladora;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddbf:y:2002:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.