Government asset and liability management in an era of vanishing public debt
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bohn, Henning, 2002. "Government Asset and Liability Management in a Era of Vanishing Public Debt," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 887-933, August.
- Bohn, Henning, 2002. "Government Asset and Liability Management in an Era of Vanishing Public Debt," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt1168177r, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henning Bohn, "undated".
"Budget Balance Through Revenue or Spending Adjustments ? Some Historical Evidence for the United States (Reprint 013),"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
03-91, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Henning Bohn, "undated". "Budget Balance Through Revenue or Spending Adjustments ? Some Historical Evidence for the United States (Reprint 013)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-91, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1996.
"The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 5413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2000. "The benchmark U.S. Treasury market: recent performance and possible alternatives," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 129-145.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2000. "Social Security Reform and National Saving in an Era of Budget Surpluses," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 1-72.
- Vincent Reinhart & Brian Sack, 2000. "The Economic Consequences of Disappearing Government Debt," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 163-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Timo, 2008. "Population ageing and fiscal sustainability in Finland : a stochastic analysis," Research Discussion Papers 28/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Udaibir S. Das & Yinqiu Lu & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2013.
"Sovereign Risk and Asset and Liability Management—Conceptual Issues,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 2, pages 330-355.
- Udaibir S Das & Yinqiu Lu & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2012. "Sovereign Risk and Asset and Liability Management; Conceptual Issues," IMF Working Papers 12/241, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDebts; Public ; Social security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:2002:p:887-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .