GSE debt and the decline in the Treasury debt market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edda Claus & Mardi Dungey & Renée Fry, 2008.
"Monetary Policy in Illiquid Markets: Options for a Small Open Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 305-336, July.
- Edda Claus & Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry, 2006. "Monetary Policy In Illiquid Markets: Options For A Small Open Economy," CAMA Working Papers 2006-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feldhütter, Peter & Lando, David, 2008. "Decomposing swap spreads," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 375-405, May.
- Andrew T. Young & Travis Wiseman & Thomas L. Hogan, 2014.
"Changing Perceptions of Maturity Mismatch in the U.S. Banking System: Evidence from Equity Markets,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 193-210, July.
- Andrew T. Young & Travis Wiseman & Thomas L. Hogan, 2010. "Changing Perceptions of Maturity Mismatch in the US Banking System: Evidence from Equity Markets," Working Papers 10-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Chung, Hon-Lun & Chan, Wai-Sum, 2010. "Impact of credit spreads, monetary policy and convergence trading on swap spreads," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 118-126, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDebts; Public ; Government-sponsored enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:2002:p:812-847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.