A "barter" theory of bank regulation and credit allocation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Thakor, Anjan V & Beltz, Jess, 1994. "A "Barter" Theory of Bank Regulation and Credit Allocation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 679-705, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & James B. Thomson, 1994. "A conference on federal credit allocation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-13.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1996. "Financial conglomeration: Issues and questions," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 135-145.
- AKM Rezaul Hossain, 2004. "The Past, Present and Future of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA): A Historical Perspective," Working papers 2004-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thakor, Anjan V. & Furlong Wilson, Patricia, 1995. "Capital requirements, loan renegotiation and the borrower's choice of financing source," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 693-711, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:1994:p:679-709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .