Absolute priority rule violations in bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Agnès Fimayer & Jean-Daniel Guigou, 2007.
"Financial versus Social Efficiency of Corporate Bankruptcy Law: the French Dilemma?,"
LSF Research Working Paper Series
07-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Agnès Fimayer & Jean-Daniel Guigou, 2009. "Financial versus Social Efficiency of Corporate Bankruptcy Law: the French Dilemma?," Working Papers of BETA 2009-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bertrand Chopard, 2005. "« Ex post » vs « Ex ante » : le cas de l’économie du droit de la faillite," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 81(4), pages 291-303.
- Stef Nicolae, 2017. "Voting Rules in Bankruptcy Law," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Tom Fischer, 2010. "No-arbitrage pricing under cross-ownership," Papers 1005.0768, arXiv.org.
- Tom Fischer, 2014. "No-Arbitrage Pricing Under Systemic Risk: Accounting For Cross-Ownership," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 97-124, January.
- Stanley D. Longhofer, 1997. "Absolute priority rule violations, credit rationing, and efficiency," Working Paper 9710, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1995:i:qiv:p:21-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.