Using bracket creep to raise revenue: a bad idea whose time has passed
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Altig & Jagadeesh Gokhale, 1993. "An overview of the Clinton budget plan," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Mar.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Bracket creep in the age of indexing: have we solved the problem?," Working Paper 9108, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- John A. Tatom, 1985. "Federal income tax reform in 1985: indexation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & David Altig, 1999.
"Marginal Tax Rates and Income Inequality in a Life-Cycle Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1197-1215, December.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1996. "Marginal tax rates and income inequality in a life-cycle model," Working Paper 9621, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Felipe Larraín, 1997. "Estabilización, Tipo de Cambio e Ingresos Fiscales: El Contexto Latinoamericano," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(102), pages 161-188.
- G. Dean Crader & Joseph H. Haslag, 2017. "Computing State Average Marginal Income Tax Rate: An Application to Missouri Abstract: Using filing-level data, we compute the average marginal income tax rate for the State of Missouri. We have data ," Working Papers 1711, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Heer, Burkhard & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013.
"Tax bracket creep and its effects on income distribution,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 393-408.
- Burkhard Heer & Bernd Süssmuth, 2003. "Cold Progression and its Effects on Income Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 951, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heer, Burkhard & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Tax bracket creep and its effects on income distribution," Working Papers 123, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Felipe Larraín, "undated". "Estabilización, Tipo de Cambio Real e Ingresos Fiscales," Documentos de Trabajo 173, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Zhu, Junyi, 2015. "Bracket creep revisited - with and without r>g: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 37/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1993:i:qii:p:2-11:n:v.29no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .