Why are TIIS yields so high? The case of the missing inflation-risk premium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Ian & Frédéric Dion & Christopher Reid, 2004. "Real Return Bonds, Inflation Expectations, and the Break-Even Inflation Rate," Staff Working Papers 04-43, Bank of Canada.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle de Jong, 2013.
"Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2579-2585, June.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2012. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Working papers 367, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle De Jong, 2013. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Post-Print hal-01500867, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation-indexed bonds ; Government securities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcec:y:2003:i:mar15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .