Why are TIIS yields so high? The case of the missing inflation-risk premium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle de Jong, 2013.
"Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2579-2585, June.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2012. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Working papers 367, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle de Jong, 2013. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Post-Print hal-01500867, HAL.
- Anari, Ali & Kolari, James, 2019. "The Fisher puzzle, real rate anomaly, and Wicksell effect," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 128-148.
- Ian Christensen & Frédéric Dion & Christopher Reid, 2004. "Real Return Bonds, Inflation Expectations, and the Break-Even Inflation Rate," Staff Working Papers 04-43, Bank of Canada.
- Monika Chopra & Chhavi Mehta & Aman Srivastava, 2021. "Inflation-Linked Bonds as a Separate Asset Class: Evidence from Emerging and Developed Markets," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 22(1), pages 219-235, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation-indexed bonds; Government securities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcec:y:2003:i:mar15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.