Use of value at risk by institutional investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katerina Simons, 1997. "Model error," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 17-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E., 2006. "Value at risk, Equity and Diversification," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/06, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E., 2003. "Value at risk, bank equity and credit risk," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Broll Udo & Wahl Jack E., 2003. "Value at Risk and Bank Equity / Value at Risk und Eigenkapitalausstattung von Banken," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(2), pages 129-135, April.
- Udo Broll & Anna Sobiech & Jack E. Wahl, 2012. "Banking Firm, Equity and Value at Risk," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(4), December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:2000:i:nov:p:21-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.