Thoughts about the Phillips curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003.
"The skill content of recent technological change: an empirical exploration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1279-1333.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2001. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 8337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howell, David R & Wolff, Edward N, 1992.
"Technical Change and the Demand for Skills by U.S. Industries,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 127-146, June.
- Howell, David R. & Wolff, Edward N., 1990. "Technical Change And The Demand For Skills By U.S. Industries," Working Papers 90-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002.
"Skill-Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 733-783, October.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skare, Marinko, 2010. "Can there be a 'golden triangle' of internal equilibrium?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 562-573, July.
- Gbaguidi, David, 2012. "La courbe de Phillips : temps d’arbitrage et/ou arbitrage de temps," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 87-119, mars.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Unemployment ; Phillips curve;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:2008:n:53:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .