Effects of mergers and acquisitions on the economy: an industrial organization perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Keeley, 1980. "The Effects of Negative Income Tax Programs on Fertility," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(4), pages 675-706.
- Robins, Philip K & Spiegelman, Robert G, 1978. "An Econometric Model of the Demand for Child Care," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 83-94, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond & Caves, Richard, 2002. "Changements observes au niveau de la diversification des entreprises du secteur canadien de la fabrication (de 1973 a 1997)," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2002179f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond & Caves, Richard, 2002. "Changes in the Diversification of Canadian Manufacturing Firms and Plants (1973-1997): A Move to Specialization," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002179e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- William James Adams, 1987. "Should merger policy be changed? An antitrust perspective," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 31, pages 173-198.
- Moerland, Pieter W., 1995. "Alternative disciplinary mechanisms in different corporate systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-34, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConsolidation and merger of corporations ; Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:1987:p:149-172:n:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.