Financing the development of urban minority communities: lessons from history
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Mexico : Broadening Access to Financial Services Among the Urban Population, Mexico City's Unbanked, Volume 2, Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8359, The World Bank.
- Christian Weller, 2009.
"Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, pages 7-28.
- Christian E. Weller, 2008. "Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination," Working Papers wp171, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christian Weller, 2010.
"Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1-34.
- Christian E. Weller, 2007. "Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?," Working Papers wp144, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Christian E. Weller & Amy Helburn, 2009. "Public Policy Options to Build Wealth for America’s Middle Class," Working Papers wp210, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- P. Köllinger & M. Minniti, 2006.
"Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 59-79, August.
- Philipp Köllinger & Maria Minniti, 2006. "Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 574, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Has the "Farm Problem" Disappeared? A Comparison of Household and Self-Employment Income Levels of the Farm and Nonfarm Self-Employed," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46304, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity development corporations ; Small business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcb:y:2001:i:sum:p:12-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.