Georgia economy strong even without Olympics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdem BaÅÃ§i & Syed F. Mahmud & Eray M. Yucel, 2007.
"Money and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from a High-Inflation Country,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(1), pages 64-73, February.
- Erdem BaÃ…ÂŸÃƒÂ§i & Syed F. Mahmud & Eray M. Yucel, 2007. "Money and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from a High-Inflation Country," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 64-73, February.
- von Schnurbein, Barbara, 2010. "The Core of an Extended Tree Game: A New Characterisation," Ruhr Economic Papers 212, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Piaser, Gwenaël, 2015.
"On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition,"
TSE Working Papers
15-609, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser, 2015. "On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition," Working Papers 2015-632, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2002. "A Century Of Purchasing-Power Parity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 139-150, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaru:y:1995:i:oct:p:11-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .