Southern suitors: wooing foreign investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gökgöz, Fazıl & Atmaca, Mete Emin, 2017. "Portfolio optimization under lower partial moments in emerging electricity markets: Evidence from Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 437-449.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Chen, Yunxia, 2011. "Portfolio adjusting optimization with added assets and transaction costs based on credibility measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 353-360.
- Ye, Wuyi & Zhu, Yangguang & Wu, Yuehua & Miao, Baiqi, 2016. "Markov regime-switching quantile regression models and financial contagion detection," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 21-26.
- Grebenkov, Denis S. & Serror, Jeremy, 2015. "Optimal allocation of trend following strategies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 433(C), pages 107-125.
- Fernando Rubio, 2005. "Eficiencia De Mercado, Administracion De Carteras De Fondos Y Behavioural Finance," Finance 0503028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jul 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments; Foreign - United States ; Economic development - South;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaes:y:1999:i:q2:p:8-12:n:v.1no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.