On the uniqueness of community banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucas Mataba & Jehovaness Aikaeli, 2016. "Empirical Analysis of Efficiency of Community Banks in Tanzania," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(12), pages 77-94, December.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0432-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Alton Gilbert & David C. Wheelock, 2007.
"Measuring commercial bank profitability: proceed with caution,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 515-532.
- R. Alton Gilbert & David C. Wheelock, 2007. "Measuring Commercial Bank Profitability: Proceed With Caution," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-22, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Dean F. Amel & Robin A. Prager, 2016. "Community Bank Performance: How Important are Managers?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(2), pages 149-180, March.
- Robin A. Prager & John D. Wolken, 2008. "The evolving relationship between community banks and small businesses: evidence from the Surveys of Small Business Finances," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christian Weller, 2009.
"Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Christian E. Weller, 2008. "Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination," Working Papers wp171, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jeffrey E. Stambaugh & John Martinez & G. T. Lumpkin & Niyati Kataria, 0. "How well do EO measures and entrepreneurial behavior match?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Tammy Rogers, 2012. "Bank market structure and entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 909-920, November.
- Albert DePrince & William Ford & Pamela Morris, 2011. "Some causes of interstate differences in community bank performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(1), pages 22-40, January.
- Castelli, Annalisa & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2009. "Bank relationships and firms' financial performance : the Italian experience," Research Discussion Papers 36/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Hamid Mehran & Michael Suher, 2009. "The impact of tax law changes on bank dividend policy, sell-offs, organizational form, and industry structure," Staff Reports 369, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:2005:i:q1:p:15-36:n:v.90no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.