Beyond plain vanilla: a taxonomy of swaps
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Saffran, 1991. "Recommendations for Further Reading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 237-243, Fall.
- Saunders, Kent T., 1999. "The interest rate swap: Theory and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Bansal, Vipul K. & Marshall, John F. & Yuyuenyongwatana, Robert P., 1995. "Macroeconomic derivatives: More viable than first thought!," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 101-110.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1991:i:mar:p:12-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .