Determinants of de novo bank performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert DeYoung, 2000. "For how long are newly chartered banks financially fragile?," Working Paper Series WP-00-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert DeYoung, 2001. "Learning-by-doing, scale efficiencies, and financial performance at Internet-only banks," Working Paper Series WP-01-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- DeYoung, Robert & Goldberg, Lawrence G. & White, Lawrence J., 1999.
"Youth, adolescence, and maturity of banks: Credit availability to small business in an era of banking consolidation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 463-492, February.
- Robert DeYoung & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 1997. "Youth, Adolescence, and Maturity of Banks: Credit Availability to Small Business in an Era of Banking Consolidation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-025, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- DeYoung, Robert & Hasan, Iftekhar, 1998. "The performance of de novo commercial banks: A profit efficiency approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 565-587, May.
- Robert DeYoung, 1999. "Birth, growth, and life or death of newly chartered banks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 18-35.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:70-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hussein A. Hassan Al-Tamimi & Husni Charif, 2011. "Multiple approaches in performance assessment of UAE commercial banks," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 74-82, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1990:i:mar:p:14-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.