Nonbank activities and risk
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wall, Larry D., 2009.
"Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures,"
ADBI Working Papers
176, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential discipline for financial firms: micro, macro, and market structures," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures," Working Papers id:3040, eSocialSciences.
- Paulson, Jo Ann, 1987. "Changes In U.S. Financial Markets Relevant To Midwestern Communities," Staff Papers 13372, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-20.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1988.
"A comparison of proposals to restructure the U.S. financial system,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 58-75.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1993. "A Comparison of Proposals to Restructure the U.S. Financial System," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_91, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk ; Bank holding companies ; Bank capital ; Bank affiliates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1986:i:oct:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.