Nonbank activities and risk
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wall, Larry D., 2009.
"Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures,"
ADBI Working Papers
176, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential discipline for financial firms: micro, macro, and market structures," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures," Working Papers id:3040, eSocialSciences.
- Paulson, Jo Ann, 1987. "Changes In U.S. Financial Markets Relevant To Midwestern Communities," Staff Papers 13372, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-20.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1988.
"A comparison of proposals to restructure the U.S. financial system,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 58-75.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1993. "A Comparison of Proposals to Restructure the U.S. Financial System," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_91, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk ; Bank holding companies ; Bank capital ; Bank affiliates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1986:i:oct:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .