Revolution in the Defence Electronics Markets? An Economic Analysis of Sectoral Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Dowdall & Derek Braddon, 2005. "Revolution in the Defence Electronics Market? An Economic Analysis of Sectoral Change," Working Papers 0506, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd A. Watkins, 2007. "Do Workforce And Organizational Practices Explain The Manufacturing Technology Implementation Advantage Of Small Defense Contractors Over Non-Defense Establishments?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 353-375.
More about this item
KeywordsDefence; electronics; industry structure; conduct; contestability;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ffe:journl:v:2:y:2005:i:1:p:53-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Bodo). General contact details of provider: http://www.ffe.esc-lille.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.