Unemployment benefit system and unemployment duration in Finland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busk, Henna, 2016. "Sanctions and the exit from unemployment in two different benefit schemes," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 159-176.
- Erkki Koskela & Roope Uusitalo, 2003. "The Un-Intended Convergence: How the Finnish Unemployment Reached the European Level," CESifo Working Paper Series 878, CESifo Group Munich.
- Virve Ollikainen & Tomi Kyyrä, 2006. "To Search or Not to Search? The Effects of UI Benefit Extension for the Elderly Unemployed," Discussion Papers 400, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3085-3139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pasi Holm & Tomi Kyyrä & Juha Rantala, 1999. "Household Level Economic Incentives, Unemployment Trap and Job Finding Probability," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(3), pages 361-378, August.
- Kettunen, Juha, . "Essays on Wages, Job Tenure and Unemployment Duration in the Finnish Labour Market," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 25.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Holm, Pasi & Rantala, Juha, 1998. "Business Cycle, unemployment Trap and Effects of Economic Incentives on Job Finding Probability," Discussion Papers 175, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Koskela, Erkki & Uusitalo, Roope, 2004. "Unintended convergence : how Finnish unemployment reached the European level," Research Discussion Papers 6/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Kettunen, Juha, 2002. "Labour mobility of unemployed workers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 359-380, May.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fep:journl:v:6:y:1993:i:1:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Secretary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/talouea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.