What Determines the Current Account: Intratemporal versus Intertemporal Factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beata Bierut & Piotr Dybka, 2019.
"Institutional determinants of export competitiveness among the EU countries: evidence from Bayesian model averaging,"
NBP Working Papers
306, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Beata K. Bierut & Piot Dybka, 2019. "Institutional determinants of export competitiveness among the EU countries: evidence from Bayesian model averaging," Working Papers 2019-043, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Bierut, Beata K. & Dybka, Piotr, 2021. "Increase versus transformation of exports through technological and institutional innovation: Evidence from Bayesian model averaging," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Piotr Dybka & Bartosz OlesiÅ„ski & Marek Rozkrut & Andrzej TorÃ³j, 2020. "Measuring the uncertainty of shadow economy estimates using Bayesian and frequentist model averaging," Working Papers 2020-046, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A., 2021. "A novel approach to the estimation of an actively managed component of foreign exchange reserves," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 83-95.
- Piotr Dybka, 2020. "One model or many? Exchange rates determinants and their predictive capabilities," Working Papers 2020-053, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Karol Szafranek & Marek Kwas & Grzegorz Szafrański & Zuzanna Wośko, 2020. "Common Determinants of Credit Default Swap Premia in the North American Oil and Gas Industry. A Panel BMA Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(23), pages 1-23, November.
More about this item
Keywordscurrent account; panel data; bayesian model averaging; intertemporal model;
All these keywords.
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:67:y:2017:i:1:p:2-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.