L’impatto dei pagamenti diretti comunitari e della loro recente riforma sulla concentrazione dei redditi agricoli
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo De Gennaro & Luigi Roselli & Umberto Medicamento, 2009.
"Il commercio internazionale degli oli di oliva italiani e pugliesi: un’analisi comparata,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 11(3), pages 79-101.
- De Gennaro, Bernardo & Roselli, Luigi & Medicamento, Umberto, 2008. "Il commercio internazionale degli oli di oliva italiani e pugliesi: un'analisi comparata," 2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste 48195, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Marian García Martínez & Zulema Aragonés & Nigel Poole, 2002. "A repositioning strategy for olive oil in the UK market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 163-180.
- Scarpa Riccardo & Del Giudice Teresa, 2004. "Market Segmentation via Mixed Logit: Extra-Virgin Olive Oil in Urban Italy," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, August.
- Aviv Nevo, 2003.
"New Products, Quality Changes, and Welfare Measures Computed from Estimated Demand Systems,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 266-275, May.
- Aviv Nevo, 2001. "New Products, Quality Changes and Welfare Measures Computed From Estimated Demand Systems," NBER Working Papers 8425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1999.
"Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand Systems,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 487-490, October.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1999. "Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand System," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1745, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Marchini & Francesco Diotallevi & Linda Fioriti, 2010. "L’analisi delle interdipendenze competitive attraverso la "Social Network Analysis": il caso studio dell’olio extravergine d’oliva," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 12(3), pages 7-25.
- Samir Mili & Manuel Rodríguez Zúñiga, 2001. "Exploring future developments in international olive oil trade and marketing: A Spanish perspective," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 397-415.
- Diotallevi, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio, 2010.
"La domanda di olio extra-vergine di oliva nel Sud Italia.Quali le migliori strategie:brand leadership, private label o piccoli produttori?
[The extra-virgin olive oil demand in South Italia.Whic ar," MPRA Paper 40480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Luz Loureiro & Jill J. McCluskey, 2000. "Assessing consumer response to protected geographical identification labeling," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 309-320.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1995.
"Units of Measurement and the Stone Index in Demand System Estimation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 63-68.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1995. "Units of Measurement and the 'Stone Index' In Demand System Estimation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5058, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anania, Giovanni & Pupo D'Andrea, Maria Rosaria, 2008. "The Global Market for Olive Oil: Actors, Trends, Policies, Prospects and Research Needs," Working Papers 6109, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Jon H. Hanf & Rainer Kühl, 2005. "Branding and its consequences for German agribusiness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 177-189.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:rearea:v:html10.3280/rea2012-003003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=174 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.