Immigrants and Media in Greece: An Empirical Investigation for the Period 2002-2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi,Vito & Schuknecht,Ludger, 2000. "Public Spending in the 20th Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662918, December.
- Keen, Michael & Marchand, Maurice, 1997.
"Fiscal competition and the pattern of public spending,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 33-53.
- Keen, M. & Marchand, M., "undated". "Fiscal competition and the pattern of public spending," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1284, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- KEEN, Michael & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1996. "Fiscal Competition and the Pattern of Public Spending," CORE Discussion Papers 1996001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Heinrich Ursprung, 2008.
"The impact of globalization on the composition of government expenditures: Evidence from panel data,"
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 263-292, March.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2006. "The Impact of Globalization on the Composition of Government Expenditures: Evidence from Panel Data," KOF Working papers 06-141, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Heinrich Ursprung, 2006. "The Impact of Globalization on the Composition of Government Expenditures: Evidence from Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1755, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vicente Navarro & John Schmitt & Javier Astudillo, 2004. "Is globalisation undermining the welfare state?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 133-152, January.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco J. Vel·zquez, 2004. "The Evolution and Convergence of the Government Expenditure Composition in the OECD Countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 119(1_2), pages 61-72, April.
- Dowrick, Steve & Nguyen, Duc-Tho, 1989. "OECD Comparative Economic Growth 1950-85: Catch-Up and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1010-1030.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "Productivity Growth, Convergence and Welfare: What the Long Run Data Show," Working Papers 85-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- JesÃºs Ferreiro & M. Teresa GarcÃa-del-Valle & Carmen GÃ³mez, 2010. "Social preferences and fiscal policies: an analysis of the composition of public expenditures in the European Union," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 347-370, April.
- Baumol, William J, 1986. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1072-1085.
- Jesus Ferreiro & M. Teresa Garcia-Del-Valle & Carmen Gomez, 2009. "Is the composition of public expenditures converging in EMU countries?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 459-484, April.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:1:p:43-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .