Strategy of Sustainable Development in Investment Portfolio Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Thalassinos, 2007. "Trade Regionalization, Exchange Rate Policies and EU-US Economic Cooperation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-118.
- Philip Goodchild, 2012. "What is Wrong with the Global Financial System?," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 24(1), pages 7-28, January.
- Aleksandras Vytautas Rutkauskas, 2012. "Using Sustainability Engineering to Gain Universal Sustainability Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1-19, May.
- Eleftherios I. Thalassinos & Bozhana Venediktova & Daniela Staneva-Petkova & Vicky Zampeta, 2013. "Way of Banking Development Abroad: Branches or Subsidiaries," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 69-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:380-397 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:461-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:369-378 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:408-416 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Strategic Planning Process; DCF Method; Strategic Management; Selection; Fundamental Analysis; Companyâ€™s Market Value;
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xvii:y:2014:i:4:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.