As a Pattern of a Healthy University Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Costea & Constantin Popescu & Alexandru Tasnadi & Liana Badea & Miltiade Stanciu, 2007. "The Health of the Academic Organization from the Point of View of the Common Living Entity," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 10(10(515)), pages 11-26, October.
More about this item
Keywordsthe living entity; the education; healthy education;
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xii:y:2009:i:3:p:101-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .