The resignation of the Santer-Commission: the impact of 'trust' and 'reputation'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoaneta Dimitrova & Bernard Steunenberg, 2000. "The Search for Convergence of National Policies in the European Union," European Union Politics, , vol. 1(2), pages 201-226, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2008.
"The European Commission–Appointment, preferences, and institutional relations,"
Springer, pages 21-41.
- Napel, Stefan & Widgrén, Mika, 2006. "The European Commission - Appointment, Preferences and Institutional Relations," Discussion Papers 999, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2006. "The European Commission – Appointment, Preferences and Institutional Relations," Discussion Papers 6, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Napel, Stefan & Widgrén, Mika, 2006. "The European Commission - Appointment, Preferences and Institutional Relations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Napel & Mika WidgrÃ©n, 2007. "The European Commission â€“ Appointment, Preferences, and Institutional Relations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2120, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Commission; European Parliament; agency theory; European officials; institutions; political science; economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eiopxx:p0087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Assistant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.