Executive Selection in the European Union: Does the Commission President Investiture Procedure Reduce the Democratic Deficit?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Farrell & Garth Saloner, 1985. "Economic Issues in Standardization," Working papers 393, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Müller-Armack Alfred, 1964. "Die Wirtschaftsordnung des Gemeinsamen Marktes," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 173-186, April.
- J.H.H. Weiler, 1993. "Journey to an Unknown Destination: A Retrospective and Prospective of the European Court of Justice in the Arena of Political Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 417-446, December.
- Müller-Armack Alfred, 1964. "Die Wirtschaftsordnung des Gemeinsamen Marktes," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 7-20, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2008.
"The European Commission–Appointment, preferences, and institutional relations,"
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 21-41, October.
- Napel, Stefan & Widgrén, Mika, 2006. "The European Commission - Appointment, Preferences and Institutional Relations," Discussion Papers 999, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2006. "The European Commission – Appointment, Preferences and Institutional Relations," Discussion Papers 6, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Napel, Stefan & Widgrén, Mika, 2006. "The European Commission - Appointment, Preferences and Institutional Relations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Napel & Mika WidgrÃ©n, 2007. "The European Commission â€“ Appointment, Preferences, and Institutional Relations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2120, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muntean, Andrei M., 2000. "The European Parliaments Political Legitimacy and the Commissions Misleading Management: Towards a Parliamentarian European Union?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIGC 1996; European Parliament; European Commission; investiture procedure; Amsterdam Treaty; institutions; European elections; democracy; political science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eiopxx:p0022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Assistant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.